The ArtSpace is a cultural destination serving the Midlands of South Carolina. The ArtSpace is available for use by non-profit groups. Booking requests are filled on an availability basis. For any further questions please contact CMFA.
In the ArtSpace are:
- Grey Studio – 1800 sq. ft. (16 ft. ceiling height) with mirrored wall, sprung floor with Harlequin surface, 2 pianos (baby grand and upright) sound system, portable ballet barres available
- Pink Studio – 2700 sq. ft. (9 ft. 6 in. ceiling height) with mirrored wall, sprung floor with Stage Step surface, baby grand piano, sound system, permanent ballet barres
- Black Box Theater – adaptable event space – stage and floor 1250 sq. ft. each (15 ft. x 45 ft. dead hung backdrop from stage to ceiling structure) capacity 85 sitting (standing room 150) Stage – sprung floor with Marley surface; basic stage lighting, upright piano and PA sound system
- Meeting Room – 280 sq. ft. (20 people max) board table and chairs
- Prop Workshop – available by project appointment throughout the year for building sets, props and/or costumes