The ArtSpace is a cultural destination serving the Midlands of South Carolina. The ArtSpace is available for use by non-profit groups. Booking requests are filled on an availability basis. For any further questions please contact CMFA.
In the ArtSpace are:
- Grey Studio – An 1800 sq. ft. Studio with mirrors, sprung floor/Harlequin surface, piano and portable ballet barres available (16 Foot Ceiling Height)
- Pink Studio – 2700 Sq. Ft. sprung floor with a Stage Step surface – Ceiling height 9 ft. 6 inches – Piano and sound system – Mirrors- Permeant ballet barres
- Black Box Theatre – Adaptable space – can seat 85 people. (standing room 150 without tables and chairs); Stage – sprung wooden floor- with removable Marley surface ; minimum lighting (pre-hung); two pianos and a sound system.
- Meeting Room – A small meeting room (20 people max); Board table and chairs
- Prop Workshop – Available throughout the year for building sets, props or costumes